Hello. Today is day 5 of my 74 day challenge to become a Unity game developer!
Take a look at how things have progressed since yesterday:
As you can see there are A LOT more enemies.
Here’s what I learned today:
- How to create a Spawn Manager by using Coroutine and IEnumerator.
- How to clean up the spawn reboot by using a container.
- Learned to stop spawning when the player dies by communicating between scripts using GetComponent.
Some Wins, Why not?
- Solving a coding problem on the first try without having to watch the walk through.
- The Inspector.. not my win, but a win. Love that thing.
Here are some challenges I faced:
- Spelling Coroutine and IEnumerator.
- Writer’s block.
Will be back at it tomorrow. Bye for now.